Connecting • Embracing • Transforming
Our interactive professional development trainings and workshops engage school faculty, student, and parent audiences on topics including
- LGBTQ+ Identities and Queer Youth Experiences
- Adult Allyship for LGBTQ+ Youth
- LGBTQ+ Educational Policy and Guidelines
- Inclusive Education and Curriculum
- Pronouns, Gendered Words, and Anti-LGBTQ+ Microaggressions
What The ResearchTells Us
Research shows that 75-95% of LGBTQ+ students face some type of negative experience in school, whether it be isolation, bullying, and/or harassment.
Even worse, 60% of those students said they received no support from school staff after reporting such an issue. Live Out Loud’s 360 Experience seeks to address this challenge by creating safe and inclusive school communities via education, conversation, and community coordinated action.